So I'll be putting forward a question today. Why enough? Why do we crave so much about being at the exact same standard setup by anybody else? Why do we struggle with maintaining the benchmark? Why do we diminish the originality? Why is not being enough in someone else's eye an insult to us?
It is really, absolutely necessary to get out of the gray? I would really like to think more about this. There's this current in going with the flow, being able to be mesmerized by the unknown happenings and all the while being that unscripted 'you.' It's not something bad to be average but using that sense to restrict ourselves with the inbound creativity is what makes us inhuman. I don't have to paint because the neighbour next door is an artist, I want to do so because that's my expression. I don't have to write because then I'll be stated as an intellectual, I want to do so because that's how I share. I don't have to be someone who is just another person, I want to be the first 'Me.'
So, don't hesitate or doubt yourself, put in a little faith it's just you are being You. Push forward that stupid idea and create, you'll be an engineer. Mess with the words and enhance, you'll be a writer. Gets your hands dirty and draw, you'll be an artist. One might think that he doesn't have enough colours to make a painting, but believe me, add a little amount of water in that one colour you have and enlighten your sketch, you'll have some pretty shades of that same 'one' sole colour. I'm sure it'll be enough. You are enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment