Me, the ever ignorant, completely hassled and over-excited
me has been officially declared as an engineer since the year 2016. And during
the four year graduation journey as well as the after two years I basically
have to remind myself of the fact that 'I'm an engineer'. Now I may sound
completely useless but as a matter of factly stuff one even needs something
useless to grant importance to useful thoughts. The agenda however remains to
prompt myself that I still have to improvise a lot call myself capable enough
of causing an invention.
The outlook of learning is very basic and the fundamentals
begin with what we see. The sense of sight is a the total and most valid custom
of preservation that we go through everyday. But it is not often that we
observe the things we see.
Through this Epic-ly adventurous course of life, we go
through rapid and slow changes, favoured and unfavoured events, and a steady
built-up of personality. And with all this going around in a chaos, we learn.
Today as I type these paras I am critically and frantically analyzing what I've
done with myself, my education and my personality so far. What I've achieved,
what I've lost, what I've balanced, where I lacked, what I've done right (if
any) and whatever that has been wrong. To be very realistic, all I've concluded
is that life has been so fast, so far. And to be dramatic, I still haven't
structured my plans yet, I'm not getting anywhere by the next few months and
I'm still looking up to my mentors for the slightest task that I'm assigned to.
So this piece, is to all those who are trying to believe, in
themselves, in someone else, in just anything that interests them. Just grab on
to a loop and take a step, you might stumble or even fall, you might catch mud
or a pothole, you might step on to something delicate. But don't stop. Don't
just see, observe where you are, think about what went wrong and try another
step with a little shift of angle this time. And who knows it might just be
that perfect shot where you rise. Anything is possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment