Sunday, November 4, 2018

Me for You


Who am I? A lady, a Muslim, a daughter, a friend, but that's what all of us are. So who am I besides that, I am an URBAN ENGINEER. And at the moment I'm trying my hand at all things I haven't considered of doing before. And that apparently includes keeping a slow and steady sane mind by documenting the adventurous experiences here. Somehow that stands to matter in the itsy bitsy manner but tends to be imprinted in the best way for long.

So hey to all the readers, to you I stand on a platform where I am an URBAN ENGINEER. Relatively, that's a rare term in Pakistan, but to be immensely precise the work of urban engineers has been in practice since the very beginning. Fourteen years ago NED began the department of URBAN ENGINEERING and since then a number of graduates has been serving in field.

To understand the very basic, Urban Engineering is related to the cities and their planning, in respect to the people who reside in them. City planning is an extensively vast term. From past to the present evaluation and from present to the future forecast, it includes a number of aspects for constructing an appropriate environment for the designated group of people. This field of engineering is a derived branch of civil engineering and specialises in residential and commercial development designing, planning and comparative construction. It is characteristic of all the major as well as minor inclusions of land use progression focusing the increasing needs of the  growing population. The definition of an urban engineer is comprehensive and details to the initial forethought of design to the interim handling and further exceeds to futuristic operations of public works. Henceforth, as advanced as the name suggests my engineering is an amazing, highly intriguing and innovative area of education. Enlisting the various task of it, I believe I am embarked at the preliminary stage at the moment.

This is me to myself, and this is me to you. So let's begin this journey of a writer with it's readers to inspire and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enlighten, Emphasize, Envision.

So I asked him once, why he wanted to call it Envision. He reciprocated the question with another one "Is it not good?" I nodded ...